Meetups, sunshine, new tech and baking... a good balance.
What's been happening?
On Tuesday we had our Umbraco Glasgow meetup with awesome talks from Shanice and Nik.
We've had sunshine here in Glasgow this week, so a few runs in the sun has been good fun! I have been eating healthier for a few weeks and I definitely notice the difference in how I feel.
The weekend was code free this week... with family visits, dog walking, baking and gardening (well, planting some new plants for the balcony!)
I have been playing with .Net MAUI this week, looking forward to seeing more as .Net 6 release gets closer. Also excited to hear about the upcoming Visual Studio 2022 preview.
- "A NASA astronaut's lessons on fear, confidence and preparing for spaceflight"
- Finally started watching Schitt's Creek
- .Net Community stand up discussing .Net 6 updates.
- Strategies for inclusive product design - Lead Dev
Goals for next week:
- Take time to relax in evening (no laptop!)
- Run (even though the weather won't be as nice this week!)